Our response to COVID-19: The coronavirus has affected all of us at this time and your vehicle will probably be the last thing on your mind. In the event the damages to your vehicle cannot wait to be repaired or you prefer not to wait, we are here to help and make you feel as comfortable as possible. We care, value and appreciate our customers. We would like to let you now what we are doing to help:
- We are following the CDC guidelines for maintaining a sanitary environment. We have a cleaning staff that cleans every night. We will also wipe commonly used areas during the day.
- We can work with you to maintain social distancing during the estimating and repair process.
- Looking at a vehicle in person is the best way to do an estimate. If you need an estimate and are uncomfortable leaving your home or entering our office, we can do the estimate a few different ways:
- You can stay in your vehicle outside our shop while we inspect the damages and we can email the estimate to you.
- You can email us photos of the damage and the VIN number. It is generally difficult to write a complete estimate from photos, but we can ask for additional or more detailed photos.
- If needed, we can inspect the vehicle on site at your home or work.
- During the repair process, our technicians will use gloves or wipe down the areas we touch with sanitary wipes. We will use them for our safety when repairing the vehicle and will wipe the areas touched in the vehicle before delivery for the customers’ safety.
- On the scheduled repair and completion date, if you are not comfortable leaving your home, we can pick up and deliver your vehicle.
Modern Auto Body, Inc.
High Quality, Fair Prices
Proudly serving the Grand Forks region since 1971, Modern Auto Body, Inc. offers high-quality auto body repair work for fair and reasonable prices.
But what sets Modern Auto Body, Inc. apart from the competition is our commitment to customer service. It is our promise to you that we will do everything we can to make your experience with Modern Auto Body, Inc. a pleasant one.
Modern Auto Body Is Proud To Be A Gold Class® Collision Repair Business
The Gold Class recognition indicates that our technicians are trained in the proper repair techniques and procedures that contribute to the complete and safe repair of your vehicle.
As a Gold Class shop, we require each of our technicians involved in collision repair to take ongoing training every year. This includes classes on new vehicle technologies and the latest repair techniques.
Modern Auto Body is among only 10 percent of collision repair businesses to achieve Gold Class status, whereas shops that are not Gold Class may train minimally or not at all. Gold Class shops are trained on how to fix your vehicle right; on what can be repaired and what needs to be replaced; and on how to see hidden damage you may not see.
I so appreciate the way I’ve been treated. They are more like a family than a business. The staff at Modern Auto Body is very efficient and always friendly. They explained everything. What a good experience, I am so pleased.
Modern Auto Body, Inc. has a proven track record of happy customers and great results. See some examples of our work below.